Job Vacancy At Ericsson
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
The Customer Project Manager is responsible for all project activities during the project phases, i.e. analysis, planning, execution, conclusion and handover.
Overall responsibility to achieve the project goals with respect to functions, time and budget and for the progress of the project. The CPM administrates plans, risk handling, resource issues and reports to the project sponsor.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Manages the customer relation and the customer’s expectations and thus handle changes together with the requirements for the projects as described in the project specification.
- Manages monitors and controls the supply of Hardware, Software and all services in accordance to contractual terms and conditions.
- Builds up a Project Organization and ensure that it is adequate and cost effective by negotiating and obtaining acceptance for resources needed with the line organization within the Market Unit and CA Competence Centres
- Ensures the documents necessary for the completion of the project are produced and archived according to RSSA’s directives.
- Working in Core 3 in the contract fulfilment function emphasizing the sale of services.
- Customer Project Manager experience or other senior management position in a project
- Business knowledge and experience from negotiations on high level
- Adequate Financial knowledge and experience to be applied within Contract Fulfilment and Project Management functions
- Preferable knowledge within GSM/CDMA/Fixed Network technology
- Very good understanding of IS/IT Tools, i.e. SAP, Site handler, Business warehouse, MS Project.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- University degree within relevant area
- Minimum 7 – 10 years working experience in Project Management (Senior level)
- EPM / ESPM Certified
- PMP certified