Job Vacancy At GE Healthcare
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and helping to cure the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
Customer Project Manager
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our “healthymagination” vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
We employ more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy – and we’d like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world’s toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference – they do!
This role will be responsible for developing partnerships with hospital projects stakeholders, ensuring the hospital projects feasibility, managing and coordinate the execution of the hospital project and ensuring the Customer Satisfaction
Work closely with the Hospital & Healthcare Strategic Projects and the Region Sales team to develop partnerships with local companies that enhance GE Healthcare offering & delivery capabilities for hospital projects (eg. local suppliers, construction & engineering companies, consultants, architects & packagers).
Facilitate comprehensive offering and pricing for large projects working closely with the GE Healthcare regional commercial operation, partners, Hospital & Healthcare Strategic Projects and sourcing teams.
• Ensure our capability to implement and maintain the entire project in the end user country on line with Terms and conditions to optimize sales transfer.
• Ensure Hospital Equipment Planning interface between Customer and Hospital & Healthcare Strategic Projects planners.
• Once project is awarded, take over the project execution ownership and is the “One GE Face” in front of the customer. Coordinate all the project stakeholders, including GE Healthcare region team (sales, Order to remittance, logistics, Service) and external partners/suppliers.
• Establish project implementation plan, on-time execution of equipment procurement, logistics, installation, application, acceptance & service hand off working closely with Heathcare OTR Regional team and EMEA Centre of Exellence.
• Ensure On-site management as necessary.
• Ensure Customer Satisfaction (End-User as well as Packagers, if any) and respect of the commercial contracts in compliance of GE policies (invoicing, revenue recognition, sourcing, cash collection…). Escalate & facilitate solving issues.
• Mechanical/Electrical/Biomedical/Electro-Mechanical/Civil Engineering university degree with an MBA as an added advantage.
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in large-scale project management, construction or installations with int’l exposure, including site management
• Knowledge of the Healthcare High Tech Industry
• Strong Project Management experience, Architects, Healthcare projects or EPC experience is highly desirous.
• Experience in managing large/complex construction projects
• Experience in multi-faceted projects involving managing multiple contractors, cutting edge technological or heavy equipment partners .(for example Power projects)
• Relationship Manager experience in managing contractual relationships.
• Experience in, pre-sale activities, project costing, pricing, risk assessment, costing assessment, quantity surveyor, and project feasibility.
• Understands the complexities of contractual agreements, and long term feasibility of projects.
• Must be able to evaluate/validate contractor technical expertise.
• Must have a solid understanding of the complexities of the Nigerian market.
• Face of GE to contractors, must be able to take ownership and lead execution of GE contracts
• Strong leader, with technical and commercial competencies.
• Experience in engineering site management, contracting, relationship management and commercial transactions.
• Strong leadership & communication, proven ability to lead & drive resources, energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization in collaborative spirit
• Proactive, self-directed, creative, clear thinking, able to implement plan via a well thought out process
• Customer oriented and committed to quality
• Strong computer skills
• Open to travel extensively
• Fluent in English (mandatory), and in relevant local language
• A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
• Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
• Good knowledge of GEHC OTR & Finance processes
• Prior experience working in hospital projects
• Project management tools