Job Vacancy At Hartfield Limited
Hartfield Limited is a dynamic and result-orientated Executive Search & Selection company which takes a uniquely personal and holistic approach to identifying and fulfilling clients’ and candidates’ requirements and objectives.
Hartfield Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Having operated a successful legal practice in the United Kingdom for many years, a successful private law firm is currently seeking an experienced and highly competent Office Manager to oversee the efficient running of their newly opened office in Lekki, Lagos.
- The ideal candidate for this role will be a young and dynamic individual with exceptional organisation skills who will be expected to fulfil responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Managing the daily affairs of the practice and creating office policies and procedures. Handling all incoming enquiries via telephone and e-mail.
- Providing direct administrative and executive support to the Managing Partner.
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on operational issues, opportunities and
- development plans.
- Networking alongside the Managing Partner to secure new business.
- 2+ years of experience as an Office Manager/Personal Assistant/Legal Assistant would be an advantage
- A minimum of second class (2:2) degree from a reputable University is essential
- Knowledge of legal terms and procedures will be considered advantageous High level of computer literacy
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills Excellent problem solving skills
- Good numerical skills Attention to detail Integrity
- Strong problem-solving skills
Method of Application
If you would like to find out more about this excellent opportunity, contact Toyin Omotosho in confidence on: [email protected]