Job Vacancy at International Business Machine IBM
For over 100 years, IBM has led the world in creating innovative solutions and products that have changed not only business, but history as well. And with our global scale and breadth of disciplines, we offer endless opportunities for leaders to grow and succeed in the company of the very best.
TSS Channel Manager
This role focuses in partners-facing, technical sales role for partners within a defined geographical territory and set of named business partners.
This role covers all aspects of growing and nurturing the relationships with existing business partners (executive engagement, sales and technical readiness, account planning, marketing support) and finding new strategic resellers to maximize coverage in all area
The Channel Sales is responsible for managing a channel strategy to identify market opportunities, engage the business partners to those strategies, and progress opportunities through to the close of sale.
- – Optimize brand revenue, understanding the business of partners and help partners to focus on the ‘right’ offering to resell
- – Drive sales opportunities with key Influences/ Business Partners selling in the territory
- – Be focal point to all relationships between Technical Sales and the partner including but not limited to Credit, Accounts Receivable/Day Sales Outstanding, delivery metrics and initiatives.
- – Develop new sources of revenue to meet market demand for specific emerging solution areas
- – Business Planning – Drive business plans with the Partners, set partnership objectives, annual and quarterly sales targets
- – Training – Conduct sales training for Partners
- – Enablement – Equip Partners with sales enablement tools; Work with Channel Marketing to implement marketing programs for awareness and lead generation to their customer install base.
- – Meet and exceed sales targets; increase partner revenues
- – Accurate Reporting – Provide weekly Partner Sales Reporting ( Pipeline, Forecasting)
- – Manage expectation of partners, their customers and business needs
- – Define Strategic Initiatives to grow Technical Sales Portfolio sales via Business Partners.
- – Work with Integrated Operations Team Sales Manager to Deploy, Execute, and refine sales programs which support the Technical Sales strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years experience in Channel Sales
- English: Fluent
- At least 5 years experience in Channel Sales
Method of Application
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.