Job Vacancy At JNC International Limited
JNC International Limited is a Turnkey Medical Equipment Solution Company, representing an impressive list of international manufacturers of leading Medical Technology brands, that are global providers of Medical Technology solutions.
JNC International Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Product Specialist-Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Achieving set volume & margin targets for priority products in relevant franchises.
- Development and retention of new customers for relevant franchises.
- Development of key opinion leaders for priority products.
- Planning and carrying out direct field marketing activities, clinical and product demonstrations to support the field sales force.
- Development & implementation of strategic marketing plans and priority products within the critical care portfolio.
- Market research and competitor analysis as well as evaluate customer requirement.
- Response to customer enquiries regarding franchise products and activities.
- Supporting sales operations with key product specifications and any other relevant information in preparation of quotes, tenders and attendant documentation.
- Franchise partners management and communication.
- Priority product sales funnel management and conversion.
- Organizing seminars, exhibitions, conferences and other marketing activities.
- Design customer-oriented product concepts and contribute your ideas on new projects.
- Work with customers to introduce, promote, and increase the usage of JNCI Critical Care products throughout a customer facility.
- Provide information through formal presentations to Physicians, Allied Health, and Administration customers that detail the clinical and/or financial benefits of JNCI ICU products.
- Train JNCI employees as well as other internal and external customers on the operations, features and benefits of JNCI Critical Care products.
- Development of relevant, training marketing support and point of sales materials within approved budget.
- Provide product support to users either in person, or by written or verbal means.
- Prepare reports and analysis of activities.
- Continuously increase knowledge of new developments within the assigned portfolio as well as JNCI products to perform as a subject matter expert.
- Other duties as assigned by the Group Product Manager or JNCI Executives.
- Bachelors degree in a Clinical/Biological Science specialty.
- Sales or Business, marketing or related experience.
- Five (5)years experience in a clinical discipline, preferably in a discipline that requires exposure and understanding within multiple clinical areas such as OR, ICU, Therapies, and medical/ surgical patient areas in adult, paediatric and neonatal patient populations.
- Demonstrate effective educational and presentation skills in diverse settings.
- Ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision.
- Advanced MS Office skills to develop effective reports, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Prior hands on clinical specialist experience in a clinical environment or for a medical device company in the critical care environment or within multiple clinical areas such as OR, ICU, Therapies , and medical/surgical patient areas for adult, paediatric and neonatal patient populations.
- Clinical experience in adult and paediatric OR, PACU, and ICU environments.
- Personal engagement and the ability to work both independently and in teams.
- Willingness to travel nationwide and work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to spend 70% of work period on field presence and activities.
Method of Application
Interested candidates whose skills and capabilities match the job profile should send their CV subject: Product Specialist-ICU to:[email protected]