Job Vacancy At Keystone Bank
Keystone Bank is a full service commercial bank wholly owned by the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) and was granted banking license on August 5, 2011, by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). The Bank has met and exceeded all capital and capital adequacy requirements of the CBN and assumed the deposit liabilities, certain other liabilities and assets of former Bank PHB Plc., following the revocation of the erstwhile bank’s operating License by the CBN.
Keystone Bank is recruiting to fill the position of:
Specialization: Information Technology
Job Holder will be responsible for creating, developing and managing content for organization’s web presence.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence (requires working with content management software)
- Coordinate web projects across departments
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Track and report on all site metrics
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors.
- Will be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online presence.
- Responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns.
Minimum Education Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in English/Computer Science, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field.
- Required Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Required Banking Experience: 1 – 3 years
Certification in Website and Content management
Skills And Competencies:
- Knowledge of writing, editing, and proofreading site content,
- Experience in managing online marketing and outreach campaigns will be required.
- Experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web, graphic design and site management.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems (Drupal, Convio, Kintera, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Attention to details.
- Passion, Integrity and Energy!