Job Vacancy At LG Electronics Nigeria
LG Electronics creates working environments that enable its employees to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work, and create value for their customers. Employees are encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges, with a strong emphasis placed on performance and skill and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board.
LG Electronics Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of:
Business Solution Manager
- B2B & B2C Channel Management
- Maintaining Corporate Partner and Reseller relationships with regular visits/communication.
- Achieve sales targets at Nigeria (both sell in and sell through)
- Manage complete new product life cycle (4p’s) for security camera, Interactive Television , Desktop , laptop & other new product range Optimize available shared resources to expand the B2B business
- Develop & maintain strategic relations with key accounts using existing shared resources
- Initiate & implement local activities to increase market share with defined ROI
- Initiate channel expansion to increase penetration and reach in the B2B space.
- Product Management
- B2B Line up selection for region with clear parameters of spec/price/positioning against competition.
- Impart Product training to partners and sales staff.
- Continuously monitor the market trends & technology for the B2B space.
- Managing project information to increase winning ratio.
Essential Skills and Experience
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Business acumen
- Customer focus
- Creativity & innovation
- Drive for results
- Organizational agility
- Dealing with ambiguity
- At least 8-10 years of extensive experience in the IT / similar B2B sales
- Post Graduate degree in business management is an advantage
- Ability to perform and work under different conditions and a team player.
- Good networking with the local industry and corporate customers
- Extensive sales thinking and pro-active
- Strong accounts management skills
- Self starter being able to work under minimum supervision