Job Vacancy At Nestlé
Nestlé is founded on caring: for our consumers, for the communities to which we belong, and, most fundamentally, for our colleagues. Not surprisingly, safety and health is fundamental to everything we do. We don’t accept compromises in this area. One accident is one too many for us. The focus then is on finding new and more inspiring ways of engaging everyone in the business with these issues and to build on the success we’ve already had. Our safety and health performance has improved significantly, but we’re committed to achieving zero accidents and that means we need to lead the world in our thinking and practices.
(Job Number: 140004WI)
As the world‘s leading Nutrition Health & Wellness company, we are committed to enhancing the quality of lives everywhere.
Warehouse Supervisor (Agbara Distribution Center)
• Ensure all inbound activities are carried out in a sustainable environmentally friendly manner with strong emphasis on safety and health of every personnel by providing a safe and healthy working environment in line with the organization goal.
• Ensure that stock rotation (FIFO & FEFO) is effectively maintained in accordance with the company’s distribution policies and in observance of quality assurance requirements.
• Carry out regular physical count of selected Stock Keeping Units (SKUs)/all stocks with other warehouse stakeholders, reconciles with computer stock figures and ensure that all differences are resolved at the end of each day/week/month counting.
• Ensure timely and proper management of physical and system receipt of customers Refusals and Returns.
• Ensure all weekly and monthly report on inbound activities and stock situation are prepared and sent to necessary contacts.
• Potential candidates must have BSc /HND in Statistics or any other management Science courses (Minimum of Second Class Upper / Upper Credit respectively).
• Candidate should possess at least 2 years’ experience in Warehousing.
• Good analytical and computer skills.
• Good Communication & interpersonal Skills.
• Good Planning and Organization Skills.
Submission closes on 20 August, 2014.
Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.