Job Vacancy At Nestoil Plc For Graduate Pharmacy Technician Position
Nestoil PLC was incorporated in Nigeria in 1991 for the provision of Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services to the energy and oil & gas industry. Since then, Nestoil has grown to become the leading indigenous EPC provider for major IOCs (International Oil Companies) in Sub-Saharan Africa like National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Shell, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Total, etc. Our objective at Nestoil is to become one Nigerian EPC firm with international posture, which by dedication to the use of highly skilled, goal driven professionals and unique innovative technology, provide first class service to its clients while making a meaningful contribution to society.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Job ID: OBJH0002
Location: Okija, Anambra State
- Assist Pharmacist(s) in filling physician medication orders for patients, maintaining patient medication profiles, providing supplies for nursing and other ancillary areas.
- Assist doctors and pharmacist(s) to ensure patients receive their specialty medication in a timely manner
- Coordinate and schedule the preparation of pharmaceutical orders accurately and promptly under supervision of a Pharmacist
- Performs basic pharmaceutical calculations on product preparation when necessary and obtain validation from the Pharmacist before compounding/mixing.
- Prepare labels, prescription, compounding/mixing worksheets, complete and maintain product lot numbers and expiration dates and batch records. Generate delivery/pick slips under the supervision of the Pharmacist
- Maintain a neat, clean, orderly, and well stocked work area and ensure related equipment are cleaned, sanitized and maintained in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Promote and provide courteous and effective communication with internal and external customers.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as required.
- Minimum of B.Pharm from any reputable institution
- Must possess a Pharmacy Technician Certificate from a recognized Health Institution, Registration Certificate of Pharmacy Technician’s Board as well as Current Annual License.
- 1-3 years working in a pharmacy, hospital or doctor’s office.
Must Have (apart from the above):
- Demonstrable capacity to read and interprete prescriptions
- Ability to work independently, accurately and efficiently
- Excellent spoken and written Language Requirements – English
- Excellent team player
- Good mathematical and communication skills.
- General knowledge of drug terminology, pharmaceutical calculations, drug use and aseptic
- Basic computer literacy and ability to effectively learn new software programs required
- Ability to work in a safe, cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2014
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV with subject tagged “Pharmacy Technician-OBJH0002” to: email@example.com