Job Vacancy At PwC
Job Summary & Purpose
To ensure effectiveness in engagement delivery and practice management through the application of technical know-how and general project management expertise required to engage and satisfy client needs.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Provides team leadership on small-to-medium size projects.
• Provides technical guidance in applying PwC’s finance and accounting methodology in all engagements.
• Assists in monitoring costs against budgets, preparation of bills and follows-up on bill collections.
• Provides honest and timely feedback to staff.
• Prepares high quality reports.
• Assists in delivering training.
• Maintains sound client relationships.
• Participates in business development initiatives that will involve identifying appropriate opportunities for the firm.
• Assists in the preparation of proposals that are consistent with the firm standards.
• Communicates relationships to appropriate partners or leaders.
• Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Business Administration/ Economics or related field
• ACA, ACCA.
• 3 years work experience in the Finance/ Treasury/ Accounts function in a reputable organisation.
• Relevant BRS experience would be an added advantage
Key Skills and Competencies
• Strong accounting technical skills.
• Strong knowledge of both local (SAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Skilled in corporate finance methodologies, financial risk management, forecasting and control.
• Good knowledge of best practice finance policies and procedures.
• Good knowledge of accounting systems and practices.
• Excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
• Excellent team building skills.
• Strong analytical and decision making skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong reporting writing and presentation skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Proficiency in the use of financial spreadsheet applications.
• Ability to work within tight schedules and timelines.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple engagements and tasks.
• Intuitiveness and attention to detail
• Comfortable at dealing effectively with senior management and managers/staff.
• Must be self motivated, able to work independently and willing to “roll-up their sleeves” to get the job done.
• Must be an individual with a sound knowledge of finance and accounting who is also ready to broaden their skills in other solution sets.
• Must be willing to travel.
Application should be submitted with a cover sheet attached to your CV (one pager) clearly itemizing ONLY the following:
2. Position Applied for
3. No of years of relevant experience
4. University Degree (e.g. B.Sc Economics)
5. University Grade (e.g. First Class, Second Class Upper etc)
6. Current Employer (i.e Company Name)
7. Current Position at Current Company