SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
Assistant Brand Manager, High End
Reference Number: ABI108
Amongst other duties, the job holder will;
- Analyse data for insights & articulates brand issues and opportunities.
- Articulate goals & objectives consistent with the role of the brand.
- Implements winning activity plans which deliver brand strategy and objectives & in line with creative platform.
- Deliver, measure and evaluate activities which win in the market to optimise performance and marketing spend effectiveness.
- Develop, manage and execute premium event executions aligned to global properties.
- Develop, manage and execute key activities on social media platforms, earned media concepts and tactical campaigns.
- Project management to deliver activation on time & on budget
- Manage the global sourcing and timely delivery of all marketing materials required for the annual integrated brand channel plan.
- Clear communication of activities & execution standards to channel & sales
- Conduct brand performance analysis
- Understanding of profit pools & value chain to recognise value drivers.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and drive excitement for the brand and its activities.
- Manage global stakeholders to develop local strategies and execute global properties, also
- Support the development of the brand strategy based on agreed global priorities and align the relevant stakeholders on the strategy.
- Lead the development and execution of 360 integrated activities leveraging the agreed strategy and core creative idea.
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- High-End brand experience preferably
Key competencies and attributes:
- Experienced in digital marketing and experiential events
- Passionate, self-starter
- Good written and verbal communication
- Action and results oriented
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SAB Miller career website on sabmiller.mcidirecthire.com to apply
Deadline: 16 March, 2018