Job Vacancy At Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Sheraton – We are a leading 5-star international luxury hotel strategically located in the city of Lagos and are currently seeking for employment dynamic, result-oriented and self-motivated person to fill the following position:
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Authorize and check account coding on invoices
- Ensure that correct backup is attached to the invoices
- Balance and update invoice and paymentjoumals
- Post all prepaid invoices with the monthly distributions
- Check monthly accrual
- Ensure that Purchase ledger and General ledger are in balance for month end to assist Income Audit
- Support the Accounts Receivable, Credit Unit, General Cashier/Payroll Officer
- Assist during Month End Closing and Year End Closing as required
- Reconcile the Balance Sheet monthly
- Produce Payroll analysis monthly
- Produce intercompany invoices as per the balance sheet on a monthly basis
- Assist the Director of Finance with budget preparation as required
- Assist the Director of Finance with forecasting documentation as required
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting and a Professional qualification (ACA or ACCA) is required.
- An MBA is an added advantage.
- Seven years in a reputable organization, preferably in an international hotel chain.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, SAP, and other applicable computer systems. Budgetary analysis capabilities required.
An attractive and negotiable package competitive in the industry.
Method of Application