Job Vacancy At Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Head, Banks Nigeria
1. Overall responsibility for OCC activities in the team / unit.
2. The SRM would be responsible for Origination and would work closely as a team with the CA and CCM in deepening relationships and driving revenue growth.
3. The SRM is responsible for post deal account maintenance and managing the risk associated with the portfolio. He has an overview on CCM who holds direct responsibility for post transactional activities and the CA for credit related activities.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Formulate and implement business plan/strategy for local Banks in lines with FIG overall business target. This covers onshore and offshore business. Position SCB as the right partner for the local Banks
2. Assume responsibility for growing the business i.e. increasing wallet share of existing clients by actively cross selling the full suite of SCB capabilities and on-boarding new clients.
3. Provide access to and build close relationships with clients’ key decisions makers
4. Responsible for ensuring quality of pitches and coordinating the products partners for efficient and smooth deal execution
5. Lead and coach the Banks team to maximise overall customer profitability and share of wallet, meeting and exceeding the business targets
6. Assume responsibility for Account Management and portfolio quality.
Qualifications & Skills
* At least 15 years relevant experience with at least 5 years at senior management level in an international bank or large financial services group
* University degree, preferably in business / finance discipline
* A blend of strong strategic sense plus demonstrated ability to translate methods, plans into quality execution
* Superb leadership flair and statue in providing advice and guidance to countries
* Superb multicultural capability as the job requires advice/ training/ influencing of people from diverse cultural backgrounds
* Demonstrated track record in working with different functional groups to drive towards a common goal
* Willingness to travel around 50 % of time
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.