Operations Manager At Deangelo – Oil&Gas
Deangelo – Our client is an indigenous player in the oil and gas downstream sector now expanding its operations into tank farm operations. Deangelo Ltd on behalf of our client, is looking to fill up the position below in their tank farm depot located at Ogare in Delta State:
Ref: OOG 2/14
- The Operations Manager will ensure cost effective storage, handling and distribution of prime products to customers of the depot in compliance with all relevant Nigerian petroleum laws, HSSE & Quality standards and policies.
- Ensuring the proper working operations of the depot with regards to efficiency in managing the operations of the petroleum products tank farm, including the receipt of vessels/cargo at the jetty, loading and other general tank farm activities.
- A first degree and master’s in a relevant Engineering field with experience in the depot managerial responsibilities with at least minimum of 10 years working experience.
- Remuneration is in accordance with standard salary remuneration in the industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should quote the appropriate position and reference number as the subject of your email and send your current curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft word document, saved with your full names) to: [email protected]
- This position are based in Ogare in Delta State and interviews will be conducted in Lagos.
- For more information on these vacancies and other employment opportunities, kindly call Deangelo Ltd on 07013772431 or send your current CV’s to our email box: [email protected]