Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana. Plans are at advanced stage to open subsidiaries in The Gambia, Sierra-Loan and Liberia.
Michael Stevens consulting is recruiting to fill the position of:
Responsible for the day-to-day general administration of the organisation, assisting the Chief Executive and supporting the staff team.
Principal Tasks & Responsibilities
- Act as the main point of contact for visitors and callers, including reception duties.
- Provide general administrative support to the Chief Executive and staff team.
- Provide support for the arts programme/projects including assisting with administration of project work where appropriate and when agreed.
Undertake general administrative duties including:
- General word processing.
- Filing, copying and faxing.
- Collation and distribution of minutes, reports and other documents.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and general emails.
- Ordering of equipment, materials and office supplies.
- Minute taking for Board, team meetings and other meetings as required.
- Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts and payments as required and instructed.
- Administer the petty cash system and ensure appropriate record keeping.
- Prepare contracts for suppliers as advised.
- Assist in matters relating to marketing and publicity for the Company.
- Arrange meetings relating to the core operation of the Company.
- Arrange hospitality, purchase supplies to ensure the smooth running of the organization on a day to day and as required basis.
- Maintain the central filing system, general database and archive.
- Provide administrative support for matters relating to the premises and operations
- including security, alarms, opening, insurance and transport.
- Work alongside other staff to contribute to the development of the organisation as a whole.
- Ensure policies and best practice are adhered to, including health and safety, equal opportunities and customer care, at all times.
- Management and supervision of subordinate staff as agreed.
- Undertake such other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature as from time to time may be required, in consultation with the Chief Executive.
- Work and attend evening and weekend events and meetings as related to the duties of the post as agreed with the Chief Executive.
Coiled Tubing Supervisor
- The Coiled Tubing Field Specialist/Supervisor is responsible for organizing, overseeing, and performing all types of coil tubing jobs.
- A key aspect of this position is the expectation for delivery of services with flawless quality and no HSE incidents. This position reports to the Field Service Manager.
- Provide technical support to crew and clients at the wellsite.
- Develop expertise on advanced coil tubing techniques.
- Plan and coordinate operations and ensure that all materials are rigged up, tested, and ready to perform the job.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive job reports.
- Manage storage and inventories of supplies and fixed assets on the rig.
- Maintain communication with client wellsite representative, rig crew, and field support staff.
- Participate in knowledge sharing.
- Ensure all reporting requirements are completed on schedule.
- Follows up on service quality events with operations management team and ensure incident reports are closed with clients.
- Ensure work is performed in compliance with service quality, health, safety, and IT standards.
- High National Diploma, University Degree
- Minimum of 6 years of field experience with a coiled tubing provider.
- Knowledge in operating and trobleshooting Hydra rig coiled tubing and pumping equipment
- Hands-on maintenance experience with mechanical and electrical equipment and engines, preferably with an understanding of well control.
Method of Application