Jobs At Standard Chartered Bank
We’re a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world’s most dynamic markets.
We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
With 1,600 branches and offices in 70 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
Assistant Relationship Manager
1. Primarily responsible for providing direct sales support on post origination activities like documentation, reactivation and unflagging of account etc by engaging with client, Ops, legal, compliance.
2. Ensure account segmentation/arm codes are maintained on all the banking systems to enable accurate reporting.
3. Active engagement with client and also with the product partners to ensure high level of utilization of regular limits.
4. Work with the Relationship Manager on ensuring all documentations for approved BCA are in place for Limits loaded properly to ensure faster execution of the transaction.
5. Work in partnership with stake holders CBMS/ Trade/ CRM to ensure LC documentation are adequate for bidding and ensure funds are adequate in customers account
6. Work with the CDD team to ensure eCDDs are created and renewed on time.
7. Track past dues and excesses in the portfolio meticulously and ensure they are regularized on time. Any exceptions to be highlighted to CA and RM.
Role is for between Band 7 -9.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here