Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
Janchine Nigeria Limited recruiting to fill the job positions in Lagos below:
Job Title: Hotel Administrator or Reception Manager
- The hotel administrator or reception manager is responsible for the reception of guest as well as internal communications of the hotel services.
- They make sure that all staff do everything they can to make a guest’s stay pleasant and comfortable, while making sure that the hotel is profitable and efficient.
- Hotel managers coordinate cleaning staff, the front desk operations, grounds and facilities maintenance, and where applicable, make sure the indoor water slide is super-fun.
- Hotel managers create budgets and set room rates, interview, hire and train new staff, resolve employee conflicts, and help guests with any issues they might have.
Educational and Experience
- bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Hospitality Management, or similar.
- Experience needed includes accounting, hotel administration, economics, marketing, housekeeping, food service management, and hotel maintenance and engineering, as well as knowledge of computers and specific hotel-related software.
- A minimum of 3 years experience
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Customer-Service: Hotel managers deal with guests every day. Customer loyalty begins with good service and friendly demeanor.
- Interpersonal Skills: Being calm and direct in a stressful situation and being able to communicate with many different types of people.
- Leadership: Hotel managers need to be able to motivate their employees, resolve issues and complaints from guests.
- Listening: Excellent listening skills are needed, especially with guests. Making sure that guests are happy and that staff is getting what they need to do their job is crucial.
- Management: Working with budgets, planning, creating schedules and supervising operations are all a part of the job.
- Organization: Hotels have a lot of moving parts, from guests to maintenance, to events to budgets and scheduling. Hotel managers need to keep it all organized.
- Problem-Solving: Hotel managers need to be able to think quickly on their feet and make decisions with problems come up.
Job Title: Male Hotel Receptionist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
As a hotel receptionist, your main duties would include:
- Dealing with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face- to-face.
- Completing procedures when guests arrive and leaves.
- Choosing rooms and handing out keys.
- Preparing bills and taking payments.
- Taking and passing on messages to guests.
- Dealing with special requests from guests (like booking theatre tickets or storing valuable items).
- Answering questions about what the hotel offers and the surrounding area.
- Dealing with complaints or problems
- Minimum of 2 years as a Hotel receptionist.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
- Ability to adapt to different guests.
- Patience and tact.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and look after several things at once.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to use computerized technology.
- Methodical approach to your work.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Minimum of OND/HND
Job Title: Male Hotel Accountant
- It’s your job to keep track of every financial transaction in the hotel to make sure that all incoming and outgoing money is accurately recorded and handled.
- If there are any discrepancies, you’ll have to investigate and correct them, or report the reason why they happened, such as mistake or fraud.
- You’ll also be handling wage and salary calculations and payments, too.
- You’ll be based at the hotel, unless you work for a large hotel group, in which case you might be based at head office with responsibility for a specific property.
- Controlling the payroll
- Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods
- Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management
- Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue
- Reconciling bank statements
- Ensuring legislation is followed.
- Chasing late payments, reporting bad debts and keeping a careful eye on the cash flow
- Minimum of a HND/B.Sc in any related field from any accredited institutions.
- Accountancy skills, ideally honed in a hospitality environment
- IT knowledge, as transactions are usually done through computerised systems, electronic cash tills and so on
- Data processing skills, including spreadsheet packages
- Analytical and communication skills
- Unmatched attention to detail as you’ll be preparing detailed financial information for senior management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 21st October, 2016.