3Gas is a trade name for the LPG business arm of Dzeusif & Owstin Ltd. 3Gas is a privately owned for profit LPG business engaged in the provision of universal LPG solutions and services to corporate, commercial, individual customers and government.
3Gas, its associated companies and partners provides such services and business activities which include LPG bottle and content retail, LPG Bulk installation, LPG distribution and prepaid and contract Services to our present and future clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Representatives
Ref: PHC/OLSR/ 6
Report directly to: The Sales or Operations Team Lead.
- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personal contacts are essential to secure new business accounts/customers.
- Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Details of Function:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Day to day, and annual responsibility for volume sales and margin for the territory.
- Ensure adherence to company SHEQ policy at all times.
- Manual Handling of LPG cylinders up to a 50kg cylinder.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- The ideal candidate should possess direct sales/outdoor sales industry experience,
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- The position best suits an individual with sales, negotiating and interpersonal skills. Further competencies include, demonstration of successful winning approach to securing new clients, customer focus and business acumen.
- Possibility of travel at short notice.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Physical capability to handle LPG cylinders on a daily basis is required. Knowledge of LPG systems, products and PHC area would be an advantage.
- Young, dynamic and energetic achievers
- Previous work/industry experience
- Eloquent, Good dress sense, hardworking and good work ethic
- Relevant educational and/or domestic qualifications
- Resides within reasonable distance of Rumuigbo, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
The successful candidates for these roles have fantastic opportunities to work for an innovative company. These are potentially long – term, stable opportunities with great career prospects for candidates who can impress and maintain a correct attitude.
Performance based pay + perks and benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 4th December, 2015.