Juan Industries is a proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition. We are engaged in the supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
Juan Industries Limited is currently looking for suitably qualified individual to join our team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
- Receives processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organization’s internal mainframe systems and customer purchase orders.
- Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service
- Regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer service department’s policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the collection of competitive information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities
- Adheres to all corporate policies, guidelines and statutory requirements and recommends to senior management adoption and/or changes to policies and guidelines to reflect circumstances within the customer service area.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Receives inquiries from and/or contacts the organization’s branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of order related issues.
- Accesses the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports
- Performs assigned system maintenance to various electronic order files.
- Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team. The team’s objectives are develop and recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department as a whole.
Professional and Academic Qualifications
- HND/Bsc. in any Social/Management Sciences courses or its equivalent from a recognized tertiary institute
- Professional qualifications from the recognized professional boards, will be added advantage
- At least 2 – 7 years working experience in a similar field
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications, MS Excel, Power Point and MS Word
- Telecommunication or customer care representative experience will be preferred
- Able to work independently and as a team
Minimum Required Skills:
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Great Multi tasking skills
- Competency in Computer skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
- Good Leadership qualities and Decision making skills
- Great attention to detail
The remuneration is between N110,000 – N160,000 including incentives and allowances
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume and a short application letter explaining why you are interested in working for our company, and why you are best fit for the job to: email@example.com stating customer career as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2017.