Sage Nigeria energizes the success of businesses and their communities around the world through the use of smart technology and the imagination of our people. Sage has re-imagined business and brings energy, experience and technology to inspire our customers to fulfill their dreams. We work with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers who drive the global economy. Sage is a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 employees in 24 countries.
Junior Telesales Advisor
You’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting the achievement of team and departmental revenue objectives
- Ensuring achievement of revenue targets.
- Proactively encouraging growth and development within a defined base of customers
- Consistently performing against KPIs and Departmental Standards set
- Maximise all cross sell opportunities
- Take responsibility for maintaining their own product and procedural knowledge
- Provide sales support to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure that feedback is relayed to Team Manager should any of the standards or procedures require change due to system or business requirements.
- Any other duties as instructed by the Team Manager within the parameters of the role.
- To provide accurate pricing and information across the range of products.
- Pro-actively and re-actively provide/source technical product advice and guidance to customers (if required).
- Ensure that monthly and quarterly sales targets are met
- Asses customer’s needs and advise on correct product for their business
- Provide management with an accurate sales forecast and status on outstanding pipeline
- Provide management with best practice solutions for problems
- Accurately completes admin processes required as part of the role
- Respond to all incidents logged on the system according to the timelines described in the department policy guidelines
- Ensure no incidents in the system escalate
- Ensure invoices are processed correctly with the associated proof of payment
- Follow-up on outstanding payments on a regular basis
- Log leads for other teams in the prescribed manner
- Apply the Extraordinary Customer Experience (ECE) values to all areas of the role
- Consistently live and be an example of the Sage values
Qualification & Experience Required
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point & Visio)
- Fundamentals of bookkeeping
- Customer service experience and desire to exceed customer expectations
- Pastel and Payroll knowledge (certificates preferred)
- Basic understanding of internal systems
- Sales experience (2 – 3 years) with a great sales track record
- Results oriented, highly organized and driven to succeed.
- Demonstrable track record of high performance in a sales environment
- Strong customer focus and high level of customer service ethics
- Target driven with an ability to be self-motivated in order to achieve and exceed targets under pressure
- Well organised with strong time management skills and ability to juggle multiple objectives according to prescribed procedures and processes
- Good oral and written communication skills to assist in working with colleagues and delighting customers
- Ability to accept and perform new job responsibilities as needed.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sage career website on www.linkedin.com to apply