KCA Deutag is currently the drilling operations contractor on approximately 40 offshore platforms worldwide and owns and operates a fleet of mobile offshore drilling units consisting of 2 jack-ups.
The company also owns and operates a fleet of approximately 60 land drilling rigs. Our six Core Values define ‘the KCA Deutag way’ and are underpinned by our Policies, Standards and Procedures. They help guide our business approach and culture and our people in working safely, effectively and ethically across our operations.
Job Title: Senior Electrician
The regular testing & adjusting of the electrical equipment & devices as well as the necessary repairs while ensuring compliance with Deutag quality & safety standards for the benefit of a smooth drilling operation
Repair, testing & maintenance of the electrical equipment & devices of the drilling rig.
- Testing & maintenance of the electrical equipment & devices of the drilling rig.
- Repair of the electrical equipment & devices following discussions with the Toolpusher.
- Execution of welding tasks as well as installation & disassembly of equipment during rig up & rig down.
- Testing & acceptance of the electrical equipment & devices according to instructions.
- Ordering of materials and spare parts through PC-Kardex (COMPASS-System)
- Preventative maintenance through Preventative Maintenance System (PPM-System).
- Any other job as may be assigned to me by my Supervisor
Key Skills & Experience
- Takes care of HSE matters as detailed in current edition of KCA Deutag’ HSE policy (subj. to review)
- Carries out STOP administration in his department
- Holds and document minutes of TBT’s.
- Ensures the crews wear appropriate PPE and use appropriate tools for job execution.
What We Offer
- Competitive Pay & Benefits package
- Structured Training, Development & Career Progression
- Global Opportunities (if this is relevant)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply