KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme
KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sector in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business performance and operations.
Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment? Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do? Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations? A career in KPMG could be for you!
We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees in the Audit Division.
Audit Graduate Trainee
Auto req ID: 8770BR
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Be below 26 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at undergraduate level
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at law school – For Law graduates only
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme