Latest Career Opportunity At Tenaris
At Tenaris, we are looking for individuals who are willing to take on challenges and work in a dynamic and high-performance environment. As a global organization with operations around the world we value cultural diversity in our workforce. Wherever you will be working, whether it’s in one of our mills or commercial offices, you will be joining a company that will encourage your growth and support your professional development.
To submit your résumé, please create an account by clicking on “Sign In” on the top right of this screen.
If you are already a registered user, you may review our current career opportunities using the “Search for Openings” feature on the left side of this screen.
Career Opportunities: Economic & Financial Planning Coordinator (53462)
Coordinates economic and financial planning activities, ensuring the elaboration of the economical financial plan, coordinating the preparation of Tenaris annual global budget and keeping top management updated for decision-making.
- Ensures the elaboration of the economical financial plan developing
- Tenaris economical financial projections and improving the necessary data processing tools to bear the planning processes.
- Coordinates the preparation of Tenaris annual global budget.
- Monitors compliance progress reports of Special Projects assigned to the area.
- Provides information to top management for decision making.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Proactively motivates, coaches, communicates with and develops his/her staff and manages HR related activities in line with Human Resources norms and procedures. Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.