Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
REF: 2018 MO 05
- Interested candidate must have B.Sc. or HND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with at least 3 years post NYSC experience in building maintenance.
- Proficiency in international languages such as French/Spanish/German will be an added advantage.
Male Security Guard
REF: 2018 SG 04
- Interested Candidate must have Minimum qualification of SSCE with experience from a corporate organization.
- Possession of OND qualification from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
Ref: 2018 LO 03
- Interested candidates must have Degree in Law from a reputable University with at least 4 years post NYSC and call experience in similar position.
- An evidence of having graduate from Nigeria law school is mandatory.
- Membership of either Chartered Institute of Arbitrators of Nigeria or Institute of Company Secretaries (ICSAN) will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Abuja Clinics career website on 126.96.36.199 to apply
Deadline: 20 March, 2018