LORACHE LIMITED is a marketing management, Human Capital development and Business Process & Strategist consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
LORACHE deals in sales and marketing consultancy and training organisation working across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. We develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organisation design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
LORACHE provides a range of open and dedicated training programmes that gives insight and help clients develop and maintain the flow of integrated information and commercial insights to gain competitive advantage.
We are looking for an experienced Brand manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth….
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Anticipate bottlenecks
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Proven working experience as brand manager (At least 3years)
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Comfort with CRM software
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts.
NOTICE: Membership of NIMN will be better preffered.
A leading publishing company in law publication and Sales have opening for the position of Account / Admin officer.
REQUIREMENT and JOB ROLES
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders.
- Preparing regular financial reports.
- Administration of company databases
- Applicant must have Experience within (8-10 years)
- Someone with the knowledge of FIRS
- Must have a sound knowledge of TAT management
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Must be someone who builds &manages relationship smoothly
- Update office policies as needed
- Proven work experience as an
- Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and
- MS Word specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A graduate of Account or related field
- MUST BE A RESIDENT OF ABUJA.
IMPEX Assistant Manager
- Applicants must be intelligent
- Candidate must possess good communication skills
- Candidate must have crucial knowledge on Exportation & Importation
- Applicant must come from a logistic company which operates at a port
- Applicant must have 8-10 Years working Experience
- Applicant must have customer service and negotiation skills to deal with the demands of overseas and local clients.
- Candidate should also be confident with figures, since they’ll have to convert weights, volumes, and currencies for international shipments.
- Applicants who can speak two or more languages
- Candidate must have an associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Experienced candidate in an international trade industry is a major requirement for higher level positions in imports and exports.
- Main task is to provide efficient delivery logistics through data management.
- Ability to fill out import-export documentation.
- Candidate must be able to manage data for international shipments and provide support for many steps of the transportation process.
Qualified and interested candidates should forward cvs to [email protected] with subject as position applied for.