Accounteer provides online accounting software for small businesses. Accounteer differentiates itself by offering financial software that is accessible and easy to use. We take the burden out of financial administration and make it fun to do.
To scale its activities in Nigeria, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Business Developer
- As a strategic business developer, you’ll be responsible for designing and executing the sales strategy of Accounteer.
- You’re more than a sales guy.
- Your primary objective will be to establish Accounteer as a leading brand in Nigeria.
- In the medium term, you’ll expand the business to other African countries and Europe.
- You’ll work at the highest level in the company and work in tandem with the CEO.
- You translate the vision of the company into a clear sales plan.
- You’ll oversee the project and lead a team of junior business developers.
- You’ll be in charge of the corporate accounts and be in direct contact with top management of large corporations.
- You can work independently. You can plan and execute.
- You manage to negotiate skillfully in situations with both internal and external groups.
- You anticipate customer needs and understand how to create added value.
- You are action oriented and full of energy for the things that you see as challenging.
- You build up and maintain a network of business contacts.
- You have presence, maturity and are willing to be the face of the company.
- You’re a commercial thinker. You can create mutually beneficial partnerships between Accounteer and her clients.
Job Title: Copywriter / Content Manager
- Are you a creative mind and can you create captivating stories? Then the function Copywriter / Content Manager is the perfect fit for you.
- You’ll be responsible for creating and managing content on the various channels.
- You’ll be writing blog posts on a variety of topics such as entrepreneurship, management, business and accounting. You’ll manage the social channels and post updates on a regular basis.
- You’ll research and analyse which content works best for the intended audience. As the Content Manager, you are the evangelist of our brand.
- You know how to write captivating stories.
- You’re fluent in English and can write error free and grammatically correct pieces of content.
- You have experience with various social channels and know how to tailor content for each medium.
- You have knowledge of SEO and keyword research.
- Knowledge of graphic design is a plus but not a must.
- Experience with other content types such as video is a plus.
- You know how to match the writing style with different audiences.
- You are a team player and work well with others.
Job Title: PHP / Symfony Developer
- We are looking for a great PHP developer who is proficient with the Symfony framework.
- You’ll be responsible for the further development of the core web application.
- We’re looking for a developer who’s not afraid to take on exciting challenges and is open to acquire new skills.
- You’ll work closely with other members of the development team.
- You’re a skilled PHP developer with a strong knowledge of the Symfony framework.
- You have experience with version control software (git).
- You can work independently.
- You can understand business login. Break it down into defined tasks and execute them.
- You have experience writing unit tests.
- You have attention to detail.
- You can write clean, well-structured and documented code.
- You can work with an existing code base.
- You have strong communication skills and are a team player.
When you join Accounteer, you’ll be part of a young and dynamic organisation in full expansion. We offer a competitive salary, benefits and uncapped bonus based on skills and experience. Equity compensation is negotiable. Within the company, you’ll have room for personal development and to grow within your role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and motivation letter to: [email protected]