Latest Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria
Join MTN Nigeria if you want to be part of a company that leads the delivery of a bold new digital world to its customers.
At MTN Nigeria, our people are our most critical competitive asset. We employ only the very best and invest in your growth and development.
If you are passionate about working for a brand that believes in the difference that people make and in delivering value to our customers, MTN Nigeria is the place for you.
Please take that bold step and apply for a suitable vacancy.
We’ll be delighted to welcome you to MTN Nigeria … a great place to work!
We’re proudly IIP certified.
FINANCIAL PLANNING ACCOUNTANT (TAX)
• Compute and file all federal, state, local, sales, and other tax returns including related reports to ensure MTNN’s compliance with all tax laws and regulations.
• Reconcile tax-related general ledger accounts and assist the Senior Tax Accountant with special projects on need basis.
• Prepare income tax provisions for each period.
• Keep record of all tax transactions and related balance sheet activity for tax and audit purposes.
• Ensure proper filing system.
• Maintain complete and well organized work papers and business records for tax purposes.
• Ensure adherence to business intentions and guidelines. E.g. the five year accounting presentation format.
• Prepare audit support data for external auditor use
• Normal MTNN working conditions
• Extended working hours
Experience & Training
• 4 years work experience in tax administration and tax audit
• Familiarity with good accounting practices and the Nigerian tax policy environment.
• Emerging Nigerian Tax Legislation
• Soft Skills (Personal Effectiveness, Time Management, Creative thinking etc)