Latest Job Vacancy At Nestlé Nigeria Plc
Nestle Nigeria Plc ,As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Sales(Job Number: 14000633)
“I want to shape a business without starting one”
Field Sales Managers- Across Nigeria
As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, everyday. This same commitment is what is expected of our Field Sales Manager who will ensure Availability, Visibility and Accessibility of all Nestlé products in all relevant outlets through effective management of sales force.
To succeed in this role you must be an effective team leader, with excellent interpersonal skills , strong drive and passion for business results.
- Manage Sell Out activities in assigned territory.
- Establish coverage plan for Distributor in assigned territory.
- Develop and implement route plan for Sales Force.
- Manage relationships between retailers, wholesalers, distributors and Nestlé.
- Manage deployment of POS Materials
What it takes:
- BSc degree or HND in any discipline (Minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Lower Credit).
- Must have 2 -3 years’ experience in Field Sales Management in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment.
- Great communications and negotiation skills.
- Good Computer skills- Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point.
Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and must be willing to work in any part of Nigeria.
Submission closes on October 23, 2014
Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.