Latest Job Vacancy At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Team Mgr, Sales – PIB Cluster RM
Job ID: 452654
Job Function: Retail Clients
- To acquire, deepen and grow Priority Banking customer relationships through effective relationship management. Focusing especially on the analysis and satisfaction of Priority customer’s personal finance and investment needs.
- Achieve branch overall profitability target
- Actively grow the Priority & International Banking segment through New to Bank customer acquisition
- Implement and execute regular sales activities to generate business for the segment
- Increase customer satisfaction and service quality as per established standards
- Lead generation through organised sales presentations to groups and organisations
- Solicit referrals from other parts of the group as well as business referrals to other business units
- Maintain excellent customer experience and grow customer loyalty
- Portfolio growth
- Grow product holdings per customer
- Grow the number of customers signed on to alternate channels
- Resolve customer complaints within the expected time frame
- NIL fraud
- Dormant account reactivation
- Improve the branch and segment NPS scores
- Consistently adhere to local and international regulatory standards.
- Minimum of a 2nd Class degree in a relevant course.
- 4-6 years sales experience in a similar role
- Strong sales and relationship management skills
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Role holder is expected to have some knowledge and experience in offering a range of products to meet customers needs but is unlikely to have the full knowledge and experience to offer all Consumer banking products.