Latest Jobs At Reputable NGO in Lagos
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
This position description identifies the major responsibilities of this job. It does not include all aspects of the position such as the potential duties assigned by ExecutiveDirector) and the requirement for flexibility in helping others for the organization’soverall benefit.
• Manage a variety of special projects including, but not limited to:
Monitor, track, and follow-up on senior staff meetings decisions andactions
· Work independently as part of the development team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects, which may include planning and coordination of presentations, dissemination of information, coordinating mailings, proofreading documents, etc.
· Organize meetings and conference calls maintain office calendar, answer phones, take messages and field answers for all routine questions
· Must have knowledge of office administrative procedures and knowledge of use and operations of standard office equipment and computer software applications such as word, outlook, excel, power point, share point, etc.
· Must be able to interact with trustees, donors, other organizations, and government officials
· Must be able to represent the organisation with tact and diplomacy
· Excellent spoken and written English is a requirement.
· Must have a high level of interpersonal skills, attention to detail and be highly discreet. The ability to maintain confidentiality of information is essential.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education and experience
· 1st degree and 2 years of formal office experience
· Proficiency in the use of computers
· Excellence in written English.
· Ability to originate correspondence, reports, power point presentations, and to initiate and organize administrative processes with other staff
· Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
· Ability to prioritize tasks and juggle multiple assignments
This position description identifies the major responsibilities and requirements. It does not include all aspects of the position such as the potential duties assigned by the Director and the requirement for flexibility in helping others for the organization’s overall benefit.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send application to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 2weeks from today