Latest Oil & Gas Job Vacancies At Rigzone
Rigzone is “Your Gateway to the Oil and Gas Industry” providing you with industry news and information, careers, company directory, offshore rig data, equipment marketplace, and more.
Supply Chain Manager
Desired Expertise: Budget / Cost Control, Supply Chain Management, supply chain manager
Experience: 15+ years
Minimum Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reference Code: PR-125154526148
Reports to: Executive Director – General Services
Work Schedule: Rotational or Resident (depending on candidate)
The Supply Chain Manager will develop, organize and manage the purchasing, logistics, contracts, and customs processes for the Client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop the supply chain strategy
- Oversee organization wide management of the sourcing, procurement, contracting and evaluation of services.
- Develop systems, metrics and reports for the supply chain processes.
- Address tactical and strategic supply chain issues and communicate to management.
- Stay informed of advances in supply chain technology and approaches and apply to the organization to improve the supply chain processes.
- Establish key performance indicators and monitor performance against set goals.
- Understand the customer’s needs,service those needs, and maintain and develop positive business relationships.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in progressively responsible positions in a supply chain organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and employees of the company.
- In depth knowledge of supply chain processes and practices, especially logistics and procurement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2nd Officer / DPO (Marine)
Desired Expertise: Dynamic Positioning, Ships Mate / Officer
Experience: 3+ years
Minimum Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Reference Code: VAC-148875911
I am currently looking for 2/O DPO with the below experience and certs for one of my clients MPSVs working down in NIgeria.
– Must have min 12 months experience on MPSV DP 2 / OSCV / MRSV vessels
– 5 weeks rotation
– Must have Full DP, ECDIS, BRM, ARPA, BOSIET, HLO
Maintenance Contracts Manager
Desired Expertise: Contracts Administration, Contracts Engineer, Maintenance Manager, Contracts Manager
Experience: 10+ years
Minimum Education: Masters Degree
- Our Client, a well known Operation and Maintenance (O&M) service provider for Oil and Gas production facilities, both onshore and offshore is looking to recruit a Maintenance Contracts Manager.
- The successful candidate will participate in the costing and procurement of new contracts for the organisation as well as ensuring value for money is being secured from all sub-contractors.
- They will provide inspirational leadership and motivation to the on-site teams and Helpdesk through regular feedback and performance reviews. Responsible for the day-to-day management and resourcing of the service delivery teams, sub contractors, they will provide support and guidance to them.
- Advise on all contractual conditions relating to business development in a timely manner with a strong commercial outlook.
- Integrate all contractual matters including insurance, suppliers’ and commercial requirements
- Develop and manage all aspects of the project and contract database from contract negotiation, invoicing to handing over to the service delivery departments
- Develop standard contractual arrangements with partners/suppliers
- Ownership of bids
- Work closely with the Bid Development Manager
- Ad hoc duties as reasonably required for the performance of this role
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in commercial contract management
- Knowledge and experience of legal aspects of contract management is essential
- High attention to detail
- Good financial/commercial understanding including invoicing
- Bid writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects, tasks and priorities concurrently
- Ability to compile, read and understand large operational, technical and financial documents
- Problem solving and strong-minded decision maker
- Client-facing business experience
- Pro-active, result driven and delivering on commitments
- Excellent time management, ability to work to extremely tight deadlines
Transmission And Distribution Regional Manager
Desired Expertise: Electrical Engineering, Technical Manager
Experience: 15+ years
Minimum Education: Bachelors/3-5 years Degree
Reference Code: 10439481
- My client is a world renowned name in the high voltage (HV) power transmission arena and they require a Regional Manager to assist with the delivery of HV and EHV substation projects at voltages levels from 132kV to 400kV.
- You will be joining an organisation involved in the design, procurement, and project management and commissioning of HV infrastructure for substations.
- The HV Project Manager will be responsible for assisting with overseeing and co-ordinating delivery of projects across their life cycle. This will involve managing the technical side and monitoring commercial aspects of the projects to make sure they are completed within budget.
- Other responsibilities will include preparation of project programme and co-ordinating various engineering and construction works to bring about successful project completion, chairing project progress meetings, prepare monthly reports and liaison with other stakeholders in the project.
- The HV Project Manager will ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with relevant legislation and company codes of practice, making sure that there is strict adherence to health and safety policies at all times.
- 15 years previous experience in the transmission and distribution (T&D) sector is essential for this role. Specific experience in managing the commercial aspects including large projects in the field of implementation of substations (and secondary sources) and MV and HV lines is an asset.
- This opportunity would be ideal for a candidate with extensive experience working with African Utilities in the Transmission and Distribution Arena.
- A good knowledge of English is required.
- Financial reward, bonuses and benefits are readily available for the successful candidate.
Method of Application
Click here to apply online.