Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
Deadline: 3 February, 2018
- Provide secretarial and administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations.
- Manage the productivity of the office assistant and auxiliary staff.
- Provide supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and offices; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Ensure compliance and maintenance of all office equipments.
- Purchase stationaries, printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery.
- Prepare periodic reports on activities e.g. expenses, projects etc., carried out in the department.
- Responsible for creating and implementing cost cutting strategies for the unit.
- B.Sc/HND in related discipline
- 1-2 years relevant admin experience would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Good telephone etiquette
- We are recruiting for an intern who has an interest in building a career in the travel industry.
- He/She will be responsible for promoting and booking travelling arrangements for clients.
- The goal is to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele.
- B.Sc/HND in any discipline
- Experience as a travel consultant would be an added advantage
- Must be smart and assertive
- Good oral and writing skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to use MS Office Tools i.e MS Word & PowerPoint
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.