Latest Opportunities At Insourcing Limited – 15 Positions
Insourcing Limited – Our clients in various industries such as Telecommunication, Insurance and Customer Loyalty services are seeking to recruit highly competent professionals to fill the position of:
Head, Internal Audit and Quality Assurance Ref: HIAQA001
- The candidate must be able to set u internal control metrics and management, develop or/and ensure strict compliance to policies/procedures.
- B.Sc/HND Accounting.
- ACA or other professional certification.
- Analytical skills.
- Job experience of 7-10 years work experience.
Head, Legal/Company Secretary Ref: HLCS001
- The individual must be able to handle effectively the legal function within the organization: also monitor and regulate effectively the quality of service (output) to clients.
- BL, LLB.
- 3 years cognate experience.
- Ability to structure arguments proactively.
- Job experience of 7-10 years work experience.
Head, Information Technology Ref: HIT001
- This role requires a highly proficient candidate in networking, database administration/management and Software development.
- Must be able to provide adequate back up of all data and secure the network from external threat.
- B.Sc Computer Science/Engineering/Electrical Electronics.
- Ability to work without supervision/under pressure.
- Team player.
Business Development Executive Ref: BDM001
- This role requires a driven individual with specific experience in outsourcing services who will devise credible means of increasing market share and meet/exceed targets.
- S/he must be able to manage all existing customers effectively and convert strategy to results.
- Bachelors’ degree or HND.
- 5 years relevant work experience.
- Market & Customer understanding.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Project Manager Site Build Ref: PMP002
- This role requires thorough, analytical results driven individual with excellent negotiation and cost justification skills.
- S/he will be responsible for planning, executing and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines.
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical Engineering/Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience or 4-7 years’ experience in project management.
Personal Assistant to Managing Director Ref: PA001
- This role requires an individual who possesses excellent organising and IT skills.
- S/he will be responsible for running day-to-day technical and administrative activities in the Managing Director’s
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role.
- Knowledge of calendar and stakeholder management, filing, retrieval and contract management.
- Ability and readiness to travel at short notice.
Business Development Executive Ref: BDE001
- This role requires a self – driven, methodical individual with a strong history of sales success, maintaining and retaining senior client relationships and selling in new markets.
- S/he will be responsible for taking ownership of major sales restructure in a rapidly growing niche sector.
- Degree or its equivalent.
- Experience in analytic/database marketing and software sales experience is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of CRM, marketing strategy and agency services.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Operations Manager – Passive Maintenance Ref: OPM001
- This role requires a self-motivated, customer focused individual who possesses excellent interpersonal, communication and technical skills.
- S/he will be responsible for organising and running the day-to-day passive operations in the company in ways that make the company more productive.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Mechanical Engineering and any other related field.
- Successful related work experience in the telecommunication infrastructure service industry.
E-Channel Administrator/Business Developer Ref: EAB001
- This role requires a self-motivated, achievement focused individual with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- S/he will be responsible for providing support with sales and servicing function on the Electronic platform and identifying opportunities for improvement in sales and retail using the electronic medium.
- Bachelors’ degree/HND in an IT related course.
- Minimum of 6-8 years working experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the insurance business.
Chief Operations Officer Ref: COF001
- This role requires a mature, innovative, customer-focused, analytical individual who possess sound business and financial acumen and leadership skills and an in-depth understanding of market and customers.
- B.Sc. or its equivalent with a Masters’ degree or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience, 6 of which must have been spent at Senior Management level.
- HR experience will provide a distinct advantage.
Head – Product Development and Channel Innovation Ref: PDC001
- This role requires a dynamic, systematic, innovative individual who possesses excellent strategic planning, product development and marketing skills.
- S/he will be responsible for identifying and commercially developing innovative business ideas across different market segments including retail, SME and corporate.
- B.Sc. M.Sc.
- Membership of a recognized professional association
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in the financial services sector is highly desirable.
Country Manager Ref: CM001
- This role requires a mature, responsible, business savvy, methodical and analytical individual with strong financial acumen in project planning, implementation and monitoring.
- S/he will be responsible for planning, coordinating and managing all country operations including responsibilities such as profit, revenue, cash and quality target.
- Bachelors degree/HND in any relevant business or financial discipline.
- Minimum of 12 years cumulative experience, 3 of which must have been in a managerial role
Product Manager – Energy Projects Ref: PMEP001
- This role requires a dynamic, resourceful, result driven and achievement focused individual with excellent negotiation, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- S/he will be responsible for providing first line support and supervision of installation, testing, commissioning, fault finding of equipment, training and sales of all telecommunication equipment and customer relationship management.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Membership of Nigerian Association of Electrical Engineers is an added advantage.
- Experience with installations, maintenance and support in LAN/WAN environments.
- Broad knowledge of telecommunication technology.
- Ability and readiness to work in any part of the country.
Project Manager – Power Transmission Line Project Ref: PMP001
- This role requires a results driven and focused individual with strong project management skills to manage technical projects.
- S/he will be responsible for designing, engineering and procuring 1.32Kva transmission lines in Nigeria
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering and its equivalent.
- Membership of NSE, COREAN will provide a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in core practical/ technical skill in transmission line is highly desirable.
- 10 years post qualification experience with at least 2 years in capacity of project manager in a reputable transmission company in Nigeria.
- Ability and readiness to work in any part of Nigeria.
- Proficiency in MS portfolio, MS project and PLS card.
Chief Finance Officer Ref: CFO001
- This role requires a dynamic, thorough, mature and analytical individual with strong senior level accounting exposure to develop and implement financial strategy for the group.
- S/he will be responsible for overseeing all financial and fiduciary responsibilities for the organisation in conjunction with directors, finance, and audit and investment teams.
- Bachelors’ degree /HND in Accountancy.
- Chartered Accountant with minimum of 12 years cumulative experience, 3 of which must have been in a managerial role with membership of ACCA/CAN
- Previous work experience in any of the big five accounting/business management consulting firms is preferable
- Excellent knowledge and use of ERP accounts solution system (Microsoft Navision or equivalent).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to send their current CV and cover page to: [email protected] stating job title and reference code as subject of e-mail.