Latest Vacancy At Baker Hughes Incorporated
- Under general direction, develops and maintains customer relationships with accounts and products/services.
- Responsible for Design of ESP equipment in challenging wells.
- Experience with ESP twin seal packer applications.
- Sells products and services to existing customers.
- Engage & provide troubleshooting recommendations to customer regarding troubled wells.
- Visits customers with sales and engineering representatives to deliver technical presentations.
- Assignments are broad in nature, requiring originality and ingenuity.
- Handles special projects as required by customer.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in Applications & account management in Artificial Lift.
- Strong ESP downhole & Surface background.
- Responsible for ensuring technical training and transfer of technical knowledge and expertise to Geomarket Sales and Operations
- Responsible for product testing and analysing and resolving customer complaints related to design.
- Collaborates with Geomarket Operations and Sales to Maximize profitability and customer satisfaction and meet growth targets in Geomarket.
- Responsible for remotely monitoring, modelling, and controlling processes to optimize Artificial Lift Systems run Life.
- Must be able to effectively communicate complex issues in a clear, straight forward manner to management, customers and well site employees.
- ESP surface background preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
Knowledge of presentation skills and negotiation skills and commercial issues.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.