Latest Vacancy At Nestle’ Nigeria Plc
As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
(Job Number: 1400064G)
TECHNICAL DRAUGHTSMAN (AGBARA)
As a Technical Draughtsman, you are responsible for the production of various project drawings among which are spare parts, factory and plant layouts.
- Read and interprets drawings for construction purposes.
- Drawing and design of mechanical and electrical parts, piping and instrumentation diagram.
- Ensuring conformity of drawings to hygienic engineering and design principles
- Conversion and amendment of old version drawings to electronic form.
- Implementation of component drawings/ layouts as directed.
- Keeping of drawing files in a safe custody and ensuring regular backup on external storage device and any other assignment as directed by supervisor.
- Exhibit an attitude of absolute intolerance for unsafe conditions and never implement any change, whether directly instructed to, or under your own initiative, without first questioning its impact in relation to product safety/quality, people safety and environment. No compromises will be tolerated.
- 2 years operational experience.
- HND/ BSc. (Upper Credit/ Second Class) Industrial Technology
- In depth knowledge of Technical/ Engineering Drawings
- Proficient use of AutoCAD
Submission closes on 20 October, 2014
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.