Lawyers Needed At A Maritime And Commercial Law Firm
A Maritime and Commercial Law Firm of a Senior Advocate of Nigeria located in Ikoyi, Lagos is recruiting graduate and experienced Laywers.
Lawyers (Graduate and Experienced)
- Carrying out company incorporation, post-incorporation procedures.
- Preparation of originating processes, interlocutory applications, final addresses and appellate briefs.
- Representation of clients in trial and appellate courts.
- Writing of legal and general correspondence.
- Conducting legal researches.
- Carrying out responsibilities and duties as would be assigned to them by the Principal Counsel.
- At least 2.1 LLB and BL.
- Between 1-3 years or more experience in a busy law firm.
- LLM in Maritime and Commercial Law
- Proven competence.
- Ability to work long hours, under pressure and with little or no supervision.
- Very attractive remuneration and car loan available
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application (cover letter), CV and scanned copies of your credentials to: email@example.com
Note: Applicants must clearly indicate the position they are applying for as the subject of their email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted