Leadership Development Program
The Leadership Development Program associates will gain technical expertise and build a broad network within our organization. Participants will gain hands-on experience and have the opportunity to develop leadership skills through multifaceted projects and day-to-day business operations.
Our Leadership Development Program is a 2-year rotational program designed for recent college graduates. Participants will complete three 8-month rotations with a primary focus on Operations and Engineering. They will also gain leadership exposure through structured networking events and targeted training.
Plastic Omnium is an organization dedicated to innovative research and development. This Leadership Program provides challenging work experiences and high-level assignments in various departments at one of the world’s leading tier-1 automotive manufacturers.
- Production Supervisor
- Logistics Coordinator
- Material Planner
- Quality Technician
- Assembly Engineer
- Injection Process Engineer
- Paint Process Engineer
- Health, Safety and Environment Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering strongly preferred
- 3.2 cumulative GPA
- Competencies: results-oriented, learning agility, ability to engage employees, exceptional communication skills, analytical skills, and organizational skills
- Geographic mobility preferred
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
Some of our outstanding benefits:
- Comprehensive Health Care Plans – effective on hire date
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs
- Retirement Plan: 401K
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.