Our Client is a leading FMCG company with visible brands in the food and seasoning business. To strengthen its business in Nigeria and Ghana, it requires self-motivated, competent and resourceful individuals with solid track-record of achievements in this manufacturing sub-sector.
Head of Sales
- This position has ultimate responsibility for the sales function in Ghana.
- The right candidate (local/expatriate) must demonstrate a good understanding of the Ghana market.
- The person must have an entrepreneurial bent-familiar with ‘start-up’ operations and able to scale up the function from ‘ground zero’.
- This is a middle-management level position that is likely to attract individuals who have successfully worked as Area Managers and are ready to move into the Regional Manager Cadre.
- Minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience is required.
Regional Sale Manager
- This position is responsible for the direction and management of the sales force within the region and is responsible for achieving the set targets within agreed budget.
- The right candidate would have gained thorough knowledge and experience of marketing and sales in a well-structured organization particularly within the Nigerian food and seasoning business.
- Minimum of 8 years post-graduation experience is required.
Area Sales Managers
- Candidates for this position must demonstrate how they achieved their set goals and target, employing the relevant skills and additionally how they achieved results through others.
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience is required.
Method of Application
The fixed and variable pay attached to these positions are attractive. Please, send your application, comprehensive curriculum vitae and evidence of your current annual remuneration package with the relevant job title as your Heading to: [email protected] or by courier to:
Leading Edge Consulting
202 Awolowo Road – 31d Floor