Lexcel Group – A Group of companies operating within the manufacturing, Sales and marketing industry in Nigeria with Brands that have become household names, requires the services of qualified individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Operations Manager (SOM)
- The Sales Operations Manager has the responsibility for ensuring products are well distributed in the right quantity and at the right time as well as ensuring that agreed sales budget is achieved profitably.
- He is primarily responsible for Sales Planning, Sales Administration, Logistics! Distribution and Sales Delivery and also has the responsibility to develop the Strategic National Sales Plans and review the same to ensure competitive edge for the products in terms of distribution.
Reporting to the Commercial Director and duties and responsibilities will include:
- The SOM will be responsible for monitoring Pan Nigeria stock position of all brands and pack sizes, and generating sales forecast used for production planning to ensure regular availability of various pack sizes of the company’s products.
- The SOM will be responsible for organising training for Sales Partners who are the key customers to the company.
- He/She will ensure the cultivation of new markets and identification of new products.
- The SOM must be conversant with the six geopolitical zones and must also ensure that the various related tasks and activities are well coordinated to achieve the overall objectives.
- Through regular liaison with Brands and Promotions departments, the SOM will ensure prompt and appropriate promotional activities in the field.
- The SOM is responsible for ensuring full compliance to company’s Credit/Sales policy made for all the goods sold in order to contribute to smooth company operations.
- It is the responsibility of the SOM to arrange visits to all locations to ensure proper execution of all sales activities.
- He! she will be responsible for the identification of new markets and new opportunities in the market place.
- The Sales Operations Manager must demonstrate strong conceptual ability and lots of creative energy to keep the product group fresh and exciting in the minds of the consuming public.
- As the SOM, you have to be conversant with the six geo- political zones and must also ensure that the various associates tasks and activities are well coordinated to achieve the overall objectives. Repeated in the marked region above.
- she must possess a certain amount of discretion in executing his! her duties or on any strategic issues prior to commitment of company resources.
- The Sales Operation Manager must be well grounded in both the theoretical and practical knowledge of market products, especially in the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector.
- A good first degree in Social Sciences or any related course from any reputable institution.
- Masters degree is an added advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- 10 – 15 years work experience
- Proficiency in the use of computers (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications as a Microsoft Word attachment to:email@example.com stating the position as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th December, 2015.