Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
- We are looking for an experienced Brand manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth….
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Anticipate bottlenecks
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Proven working experience as brand manager (At least 3years)
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Comfort with CRM software
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Advises business on dynamic hair styling for visuals.
- Coordinates with New Product Development team in order to develop comprehensive hair range for new product launches
- Develops exclusive, creative, and unconventional hairstyles
- Keeps track of current, developing, and changing regional and global trends in hair fashion.
- Maintains a relationship with magazine publications, retailers, and wholesalers on hair
- Adapts to the business on latest innovation in hair color, style, and fashion
- Coordinates photo shooting
- Facilitates any delivery of New Product design
- Develops new factors and objectives in accordance with market hair trends.
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be fashion conscious and follow the latest fashion trends
- Should have very good networking and communication skills
- Possesses strong communicating skills, especially in articulating new designs and products.
- Exhibits creativity and business sense.
- Can manipulate various fashion techniques, including mixing different fibers, colors, and textures.
- Has the ability to adapt to changes in market interests.
- Demonstrates basic computer and reading skills.
- Possesses a keen understanding of the fashions that are acceptable and even expected for different types of events.
Education and Experience
- Candidates for this position need to have a Degree in chosen field. An Associate’s Degree or a Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising, Styling, Designing, or a similar subject is beneficial.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] with subject as position applied for.
Note: Membership of NIMN will be better preffered.
Deadline: 2 February, 2018