SABMiller is in drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Specialist – Brewing
Reference Number: ABI033
Work Level: Junior
Amongst other duties, the Machine Specialist – Brewing will:
- Provide specialist technical support and enhance machines, system and process capabilities.
- Ensure good maintenance practices are applied during maintenance days.
- Assess proper functioning of equipment and request for repair or replacement in case of need.
- Assess nature of repair on equipment depending on nature of defect as quick fix, replacement or major overhaul.
- Coach artisans, apprentices and line team members in good maintenance practice.
- Maintain, repair and optimise machines and associated devices.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
The occupant of this position should possess:
- NTC Engineering plus SABM Packaging Diploma
- OND (Mechanical)
- HND or B.Eng. (Mechanical)
- 3-4 years as Technician on high speed packing lines
- Previous experience as either a process artisan or maintenance artisan is an added advantage
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Good leadership potential
- Knowledge of Manufacturing way strategies and initiatives
- Good knowledge of packaging production processes and technologies
- Familiarity with maintenance systems e.g. COSWIN
- Analytical problem solver
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance practices
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online