SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Instrument Technician
Reference Number: SAB-353
Location: Ilesa, Osun
- Opportunities exist in International Breweries Plc, Ilesa for the position of Instrument Technician, Maintenance, reporting to the Process Control Engineer.
- The incumbent will maintain, calibrate and repair equipment, optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Instrument Technician will:
- Maintain, repair and optimize plant and associated instrumentation devices.
- Ensure all work is carried out using the Voyager Plant Optimization principles and practices
- Comply with safety, health and environmental procedures and legislation
- Maintain a safe, healthy and risk free working environment
- Contribute to self and tem development
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
- Locate plant, equipment, spares and relevant documentation / systems
- Plan and prepare the job
- Carry out repairs / maintenance
- Continuously improve (optimize) plant, process equipment and systems
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Calibrate equipment according to good maintenance practice standards
- B.Sc/B.Eng/B.Tech/HND in Mechanical/Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Good understanding of modern practices and maintenance system
- Systemic and analytical problem solver
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance
- 1 – 2 years hands-on experience
- Siemens S7 PLC Training
- Experience in routine electrical and instrumentation maintenance on similar Brewing and utilities plants.
- Good knowledge of instrumentation and control processes and technologies
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply