Major Job Opportunities For Graduates At Konga
Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of ecommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
Our range of services are designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction. These services include our lowest price guarantee, free return policy*, order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
Konga.com goes beyond just making a name for itself as the foremost e-commerce platform in Nigeria. Konga chooses to empower Nigerians to sell their products to a wider audience. We give the local merchant nationwide reach and shipping services. Konga believes in a Nigeria where every small or large business owner is given an opportunity to succeed.
Konga is helping to provide that opportunity with the Konga Marketplace.
DC Operations Supervisor
Location: Isolo DC
Reports to: Operations Lead
PFTE/PPTE/FIXED TERM: Full Time
Fundamental (Basic Minimum Requirements)
Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduate
2 years’ experience preferably in Logistics
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point and Ordained Excellency
About this Position:
The DC Operations Supervisor is part of the Operations team and reports into the Operations Lead. The DC Operations Supervisor is responsible for managing the staff and throughput of the shipment floor during the course of their shift. The DC Operations Supervisor is to escalate any possible challenges or issues that may arise during the course of his/her shift which will result in a particular shift not reaching the required targets.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Review the Shift Handover document as to understand challenges/targets and possible shortfalls by the previous shift.
- Review notes given on week days. This will assist with planning your shift and addressing any possible challenges or increased productivity requirements in specific areas due to staff shortages or technical issues during the previous shift.
- Complete the Absentee Register for your shift
- Delegate/allocate requirements to the necessary departments based on the first two line items.
- Ensure workload can be met within the timelines and raise and escalate concerns with key team leaders to ensure contingency plans can be made immediately in areas highlighted by the Shift Handover document.
- Monitor all staff on policies and procedures during the shift.
- Problem solve and address alignment issues with correction of behavior, disciplinary action when required and resolving during the course of your shift when possible.
- Receive and dispatch goods and record stock movement.
Team Lead, Social Media
The primary responsibility of the Social Media Team Lead is to manage interaction with customers on the social media platforms used by the company.
- University degree
- 3 years post NYSC
- Demonstrates creativity in social media interactions
Manager, Customer Experience
This role is responsible for advocating for customer experience within the company. That includes leading customer experience programs that create an internal culture of customer focus, and identifying the top opportunities to directly change the customer experience.
- University degree
- 5-6 years post NYSC
- Excellent communication skills
Aftercare Technical Support Officer
Provides technical support by troubleshooting problems and proffering adequate solution/advice to product issues raised by customers. Delivering superior experience in technical troubleshooting of mobile devices and electronic products, interfacing with internal and external customers and providing product advisory solutions.
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in any reputable organization.
- 1-3 years’ work experience in related role.
Method of Application
To apply, interested candidates should send their updated CVs to [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail ONLY