Major Job Vacancies At ES Africa
ES AFRICA COMPANY PROFILE: This Company is primarily a value added services company focused particularly on the telecommunications industry. The firm’s interests span various sectors including Telecom, Power and Financial services.
To mange and coordinate all construction projects
Oversight Responsibility for the regular and effective maintenance of all operational equipment
Responsible for Developing and Implementing the Technical and Engineering systems, processes, policies and procedures.
Responsible for the Timely, cost effective and efficient delivery on all construction projects within agreed timelines, technical specification and budget.
Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
Using a range of computer packages for developing detailed designs
Undertaking complex and repetitive calculations
Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects, subcontractors, etc
Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
Resolving design and development problems
Managing budgets and project resources
Scheduling material and equipment purchases and delivery
Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
Preparation of reports from feasibility stage through to detailed design and site construction.
Use of a range of civil engineering software packages for detailed designs
Health and safety officer on site
Organizing human and material resources on site
Undergoing appropriate research and investigation into any design modification/ improvements
The candidate must have a BSC in Civil Engineering
Must be within the ages of 25-35
Good experience in Microsoft applications (Basic and Advanced)
Other related qualifications will be an added advantage
Must have 3-4 years in the industry experience.
Road Pavement Management
Financial Planning and Analytical skills
Managerial and Leadership skills
Road and Geometric and Drainage Design
PROJECT MANAGER / COORDINATOR
The projects coordinator/Scheduler will be responsible for planning and coordinating projects, tracking KPAs and KPI’s, managing resources and developing strategies to see projects through from beginning to end. This may include anything from attending meetings and taking minutes, to receiving project documents and compiling a summary that includes a project plan with activities and target delivery dates, list of responsibilities and responsible persons, preparing project Gantt chart, etc.
• Gathers all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings.
• Works with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments.
• Working with Chief Operations Officer to assist in developing a comprehensive workflow schedules and charts for project.
• Monitor and modify project schedule as may be required.
• Maintain document control, data management, track project activities and team communication.
• Assists SBU teams and team lead in strategic meetings and follow up with meeting notes. Schedule project follow up meetings as needed.
• Develop and publish communications to project stakeholders.
• Develop and review project status and report on projects.
• Liaise with Chief Operating officer to allocate resources.
• A Bachelor’s degree in any related fields.
• A recognized certification in project management would be an added advantage
• Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills
• Good oral and written communication skills, with effective listening skills
• Experience using word processing programs and spreadsheets
• Process improvement, optimization, control and monitoring
• Knowledge of project management and resource planning software
• Ability to multitask
• Attention to detail and quality consciousness
• Should have at least 6 years’ experience as a project manager/ coordinator in a reputable firm.
• Strong project planning skills and knowledge of project management software
• Accounting/budgeting knowledge and CAMP / PMP Certificate or recognized certification may be an advantage.
Method of Application
To Apply: send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org