Major Opportunity At ACCA
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. We are a ‘not for profit’ organisation that offers qualifications and sets examinations to enable individuals to access the accountancy profession. ACCA monitors its accountants in all sectors and in all countries to enable them to reach a high level of competency and experience, creating the best accountants to deliver organisational growth
Human Resources Business Partner
The HRBP within ACCA provides the link between the business and the central HR function. Based in the local market, this role forms part of the senior management team and works in partnership with the specialist areas across HR to identify solutions and drive interventions to key people issues across the region/directorates, providing robust challenge to the leadership team and coaching, developing and advising line managers in how to manage effectively their people resource.
Knowledge, skills and experience required includes:
- Experience of partnering with senior management teams, with an excellent track record for building strong professional relationships and credibility
- Past experience of working with some or all of the geographical area in an HR capacity
- Experience of successfully leading a range of business enhancing projects in support of a wider HR strategy
- Previous experience of line management and project management
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation across the relevant geographies
- Proven ability of operating effectively in a multi-cultural environment displaying an approach that is culturally sensitive and appropriate
- Previous experience of organisation design and change management activities including benefit and risk assessment, resource requirements, option generation, transition planning, consultations and cost management.
- Educated to degree standard with a postgraduate qualification in an HR related discipline, e.g. CIPD