Major Opportunity At Siemens
Siemens AG is a German multinational engineering and electronics conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich. It is Europe’s largest engineering company and maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical health-care division, which generates about 12 percent of the company’s total sales, is its second-most profitable unit behind the industrial automation division.
Siemens’ principal activities are in the fields of industry, energy, transportation and healthcare. It is organized into four main divisions: Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities. Siemens and its subsidiaries employ around 360,000 people across nearly 190 countries and reported global revenue of approximately €78.3 billion in 2012. The company has been the subject of a number of controversies in its history.
Commercial Project Manager
Commercial project coordination (e.g. applying for and monitoring bank guarantees, insurance etc.) as
well as coordinating the legal, tax and insurance-related topics
– Observing fiscal, business law and commercial regulations applicable within the company
– Creating new order, close monitoring of project cost from beginning to the end
– Preparing timely invoices and monitoring receivables
– Preparing and executing regular project reporting
– Participating and preparing project status meetings and milestone reviews
– Collaborating in the final project report and summarizing any lessons learned, including feedback to the organization
Working closely with other team members by completing all commercial and contractual tasks in time, optimizing project commercial scheduling and costs and in accordance with the relevant quality requirements.
Maintain good relationship with customer through excellent communication on all commercial matters
Ensuring the SOA and ICR compliance of the project
– Carrying out turnover planning, forecasting, controlling, monitoring and reporting on all or assigned project figures on a monthly base
– Ensuring internal project controlling (scheduling and costs) and to ensure allocation of costs to relevant projects
Collaborating in negotiations and also formulating and implementing contracts in the project
– Identifying and financially assessing opportunities and risks, defining and implementing suitable measures for reducing risks or realizing opportunities and taking precautions for remaining risks.
– Formulating of commercial and legal contractual terms and conditions with customers, consortium partners and subcontractors
Claim and change order management
– Asserting own claims and reject unjustified claims
Method of Application
To apply, click here