Major Recruitment At A Fast Growing FMCG Company
Our client is a fast growing FMCG company in Nigeria. As a result of business expansion and capacity building, unique career opportunities exist in the organization for highly competent and self-motivated professionals; the company is looking to fill this position in Lagos:
Business Development Officer: The key accountabilities of this position include:
- Develop new business relationships, negotiate and generate revenue for the company.
- Present the company to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Professionally and effectively employ sales skills to achieve and surpass targeted sales figures
- Maintain an accurate and current database of existing and potential Clients
- Responsible for your own lead generation.
- Actively manage the sales process, lead generation, credentials pitch, asking questions, solution pitch, negotiations, close.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals and contact details generated.
- Develop, maintain and manage relationships with dealers and retailers
- Drive activities to achieve revenue targets
Qualification and requirement:
- B.Sc or HND in any Related Discipline
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Interested qualified candidates should forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7th November, 2014.
Applicants must clearly indicate the position they are applying for as the subject of their email.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.