Major Recruitment At Dangote Group – 7 Positions
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Beverages, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are an indigenous Food Processing Company located in Kano State, seek qualified, experienced, self-motivated, hardworking professionals with good communication skills who are computer literate to fill the vacant position of:
IT Support Staff
- Candidate mast possess B.Sc./HND Computer Science or related field with at least 3-5 years professional experience with database knowledge and can be able to handle trouble shooting system, & network issues.
- Ability to provide help desk & procedural documentation.
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
Store & Logistics Officer
- Candidate mast possess a Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Management or related field with at least 3-5 years experience with good organizational skills & ability to manage & monitor in-coming and out-going stocks to ensure all orders are properly documented.
- Candidate mast possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Electrical/Electronic, Electronics/Computer or related field with at least 3 – 5 years professional experience with instrumentation & process control systems and must have ability to review and interpret instrumentation documentations, installation & drawings.
Quality Assurance Officer
- Candidate must possess B.Sc./HND Foods Science/Technology & Microbiology and any other related Science field with at least 5 – 10 years working experience in Agro-Allied or large manufacturing setup with good analytical mind and ability to think outside the box.
- Candidate must possess B.Sc. Agronomy, pathology, plant breeding and any related field and must have at least 5 years post qualification experience with good organizational skills & demonstrate ability to work under pressure.
Human Resources & Admin Manager
- Candidate must possess Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or Social Science with at least 5 – 10 years cognate experience is Agro-Allied or large manufacturing setup to manage the fall spectrum of HR & Admin functions and must be a member of CIPM/NIM.
- Candidate must possess HND/B.Sc. Accounting or equivalent with at least 5 – 10 years working experience in a related organization with a structured & automated accounting system should be proficient in the use of ERP and Microsoft office packages that can also handle process auditing independently and a member of ICAN.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with cover letter using the JOB TITLE as subject of the email to:firstname.lastname@example.org