Major RecruitmentmAt Siemens Nigeria
Siemens AG (German pronunciation: [ˈziːmɛns]) is a German multinational engineering and electronics conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich. It is Europe’s largest engineering company and maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical health-care division, which generates about 12 percent of the company’s total sales, is its second-most profitable unit behind the industrial automation division.
Siemens’ principal activities are in the fields of industry, energy, transportation and healthcare. It is organized into four main divisions: Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities. Siemens and its subsidiaries employ around 360,000 people across nearly 190 countries and reported global revenue of approximately €78.3 billion in 2012. The company has been the subject of a number of controversies in its history.
E S SF BA Commercial Project Manager (181849)
- Detailed knowledge of the project contracts and corresponding tax concepts
- Establish and maintain project specific customer and supplier contacts
- Co-ordinate interfaces, deadlines and services with contractual partners
- Support for project planning and implementation of the commercial requirements
- Project specific clarifications with the offshore CPM
- Co-operation with local support departments and central department (ie: purchasing, accounting, etc.)
- Execute currency hedging
- Monitoring of the project calculation and NCC’s
- Comparison of the on- and offshore calculations, and documentation of any deviations
- Data entry of project calculations in company’s system
- Preparation of status reports
- Monthly financial forecast planning
- Identification of non-conformance costs (NCC) and claims for follow-up with suppliers and customer
- Monitoring of deliveries
- Invoicing and monitoring of payments
Good knowledge of Finance and project implementation, accounting rules of IFRS and local GAAP, especially POC rules, intercultural experience, customer orientation, flexibility, very good communication skills in English language, good knowledge of computer applications (SAP, MS-office).