Major Vacancy At Quo Magnis Limited
Quo Magnis Limited is a Human Resource & Organizational Effectiveness consulting company. Our work cuts across various industries and sectors focused on designing enabling structures and processes that provide the necessary support for such organizations to thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Senior HR Consultant
- We are Human Resource & Organizational Effectiveness consulting company, currently sourcing suitable candidates to fill the Senior HR Consultant position.
- The successful candidate will partner with a team of payroll, benefits, and recruiting specialist to provide a full range of quality HR services. There is a significant interaction with a variety of others in situations that require sensitivity, flexibility and the ability to influence others.
- Establish processes and programs to support human resources and recruiting functions on client’s project.
- Develop and administer best practice forms and process documentation including, employment handbooks, orientation materials, and policies tailored to specific client business requirements and practices.
- Create and/or administer employee benefit programs based on client’s need.
- Conduct compensation benchmarking surveys and prepare recommendations to client’s executive management team.
- Develop and manage client’s employee performance management programs to support timely and constructive feedback and recognition.
- Serve as an advisor to client regarding HR practices necessary to ensure compliance in all areas of federal and state law.
- Build and expand company’s clientele by working closely with and report directly to the Director of Organisational Effectiveness
- Recruit new clients both locally and/or nationally; Sourcing, evaluating and recruiting new potential clientele
- Leverage on personal network and/or other networks to identify and pursue business opportunities
- Showcase company’s capabilities, benefits, and value proposition in all interactions and work effectively to deliver these key messages to the market place.
- Stay current on industry trends and coordinate with management team to participate in networking events and forums for knowledge acquisition and business development
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- Minimum of five –seven years of professional level experience in Human Resources
- Ability to multi-task on multiple client’s business requirements
- Recent hands on experience handling day-to-day HR activities and HR policies/program implementation
- HR Consulting experience is required
- Executive level presentation experience & capabilities
- Proven ability to quickly build rapport and gain the trust of company executives
- Experience working with companies of all sizes
- Have excellent communication skills
- Willing to travel occasionally
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should apply by sending their resumes to: [email protected] with the position as the subject title on or before 13th October 2014. Only successful candidates will be contacted.